This is the way to float …
The GIBOARD brings fun and lifestyle together. Once set up, nothing can slip up – except maybe yourself. Whether indoors or outdoors, for ambitious freestyle actions, for workouts during your lunch break or just for having fun with family and friends: With GIBOARD you turn any place into an adventure.
Quite beautiful and special …
With just over one meter length, the GIBOARD is perfectly compact.
But especially: Its shape and material create a loose bouncing effect. This allows you to do dynamic moves and tricks whilst it is easy on your joints. Thanks to the modular system
you can mount one or two lines depending on your needs. The low height of the GIBOARD makes it accessible to all age groups.
Quality Made in Europe …
The GIBOARD is made exclusively in Europe – with high-quality beech wood from sustainable cultivation in the EU. In addition, thanks to its clever, minimalistic design, the board has no metal parts or sharp edges.
Welcome to the GIBBON Tribe!
In the GIBBON app you will not only find cool products, but you will also get
tips on how to use your GIBOARD creatively. For this purpose, GIBBON offers you a wide range of tutorials and courses – for beginners up to intensive users. You’ll also find workshops and a spot finder in the app. Basically everything you need to get started – check it out!
Gibbon Board Set, Board length: 106 cm, incl. 160cm Classic Webbing, “Lock & Roll” tensioning system, Corq Pads and free Access to GIBBON APP
- Gibbon Board Bonzo ClassicLine Set, colour: yellow, length 106 cm, incl. 2″/5cm CLASSICLine Webbing Set (incl. Lock & Roll tensioning system), Corq Pads and Gibbon App Access, use at home or on the go
- Extension to use with 2 Slacklines possible, QR on Board for easy access to the GibbonApp for exercises and tutorials
- Surface protected against light scratches, design and mechanism patented
- use at home or on the go; wood from the EU – FCS approved
- Max Load with one Line 100 kg / with 2 Lines 60 kg
- Limited Quantity!